Rabu, 05 Oktober 2011

What If Your Band Get Bottled Off Stage

How are your feeling when your bands bottled on stage ??. Of course I would think you'd be angry or you might feel embarrassed and wondered why would that happen to you in the first place??. What did you do that make them so angry and have to pick on you??Do you feel its unfair?

So many artist have had this experience, to be bottled on stage. What happened?. Did you think their performance were bad?? Apparently some of them were not. Some people who bottled them sometimes were other artist fans, or other music fanatics. They didnt really like the genre of the current music playing.


I think its pathetic. Well, I myself , im not musician, im not a stage performer, so i have never really had stage-act experience. But i do know things that should be doing when youre on music festival. I think all kinds of  music should be respected even if we didnt listened to it or liked it.If we didnt like any particular music performance or any genre that played in the festival, so dont bother to listen to it, just go away from the spot.   

If you didnt  bother to look  it up on youtube, you'll see a lot of them. Even for Justin Bieber, who undeniable very popular and had billions of fans, he is still a target being bottled off stage. The same situation happened to 50 Cents, My Chemical Romance, Lil Wayne, Nickelback and even with Guns N Roses front man-Axl Rose.One time I  tried to type "bottled off stage" on the youtube's search box and surprised by the result. Justin Bieber was the number one suggestion. You should try too. :D .
And the video below shows you that Panic At The Disco had it.